Skip to content
Detailed Guide for Submitting Guest Posts
Please ensure you adhere to these tips before submitting guest posts:
- 700 words minimum
- Meta title, description, and focus keywords should be at the bottom box before publishing the article
- Content must be educational and qualitative
- Content must be unique and un-copied. Spun/copied work will be removed by the review team.
- Write 3 lines max for each paragraph. Use bullets, sub-paragraphs, etc.
- Featured images and content should be minimum 50% context-based.
- Properly-formatted Word document
- Eliminate grammar issues – Use Grammarly
- Write on preferred niches like education, law, food, tech, etc.
- Maximum of one external and internal link in 700-word content
- Post with multiple external links and don’t remove images
- Select only two categories
- Our blog admin reserves the right to edit your content
- If you don’t follow all guidelines, your post will be deleted.